Sound sleep not only ensures good health but also our good mood. How will be our day depends largely on how well we slept last night. Sleeplessness or insomnia can lead to disastrous health problems. Doctors all around the world prescribe sleep as a means of medication. We all love our bedrooms, don’t we? The feeling of coming back home from work and then just lying carelessly on our beds is something that we look forward to all day. We equip our bedrooms with all types of electronics appliances to ensure good sleep but sometimes we often neglect the most important thing i.e. our mattresses. Mattresses have a major role in ensuring sound sleep.
Now if your mattress is seven to eight years old, then you need to check if it is still providing you the comfort that it used to or else it is time for a change. You will eventually know when to break up with your mattress, for you will start experiencing unease and physical distress when you sleep or wake up. You just have to be a little vigilant to catch the signs that your suffering body parts (pain in back or hips) give. There are a variety of mattresses available in today’s market but you have to be precise as to what you really need. Let us take a look at some of the suitable mattresses that will make your sleeping and body posture problems go away.
- Innerspring mattress: It uses steel coil support. Generally, more the number of coils, the more points of support and the better will be your sleep.
- Tuft and Needle: This mattress is best for back sleepers. This is a firm model and some stomach sleepers might find it useful too. This is a good option for those who don’t want to spend much on the spring model.
- Casper: It is a middle-of-the-road choice and is good for side back rotators. People who often switch their positions will find it very useful.
- Leesa: It is best for the majority kind of sleepers i.e. side and stomach sleepers. Its soft and supporting foam mattress has better cooling edge support. These mattresses are engineered in such a way to provide support to our pressure points.
- Zinus Premium Mattress (12 inches): It is made up of a unique collection of foam layers to provide a cloud-like innovative experience. It adjusts itself to your body to give you customizes comforting.
- Lucid Foam Mattress (10 inches): It uses a gel-like foam structure that is softer and lighter compared to its competitors. It efficiently cradles your body while giving the needed support to remove body pains.
- Signature Foam Mattress (12 inches): It minimizes the pressure on the body. This is durable and cost-effective.
- Maddyn Luxury Mattresses: It is made with a cooling gel technology and hundreds of pocketed coils.
- Duroflex: It uses the full prone Support system to ensure its customers get sound sleep. Its mattresses come in various ranges like rubberized coir mattresses, luxury mattresses, spring and puff mattresses.
- Dunlopillo: The mattresses of Dunlopillo act according to our body contours of the person lying on them. They come in 4 ranges: TempSmart, Classic, Harmonize and Fusion.